PROGRAM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- 16 years of age or older (No HS diploma required but recommended)
- TB Test
- Live Scan background check
- A valid Social Security Number or Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Physical Examination
- Immunization record
- Identification Card (CDL or other ID)
- Completion of enrollment packet
LENGTH OF COURSE:
Theory (60HRS) will be synchronized, conducted online via Canvas/Zoom platform . Clinical (112 HRS) of the course will be at a skilled nursing facility, and a classroom setting will be used for Skills Lab. Clinical sites will be located in the city of Santa Maria at this time.
- Ability to video conference (a computer, laptop, or smart phone camera with a webcam)
- Email Address
- You will need a non-mobile computer/device with internet to watch live lecture videos and upload your coursework.
- Microsoft office
Upon registration you will be sent a custom email code to gain access to the course material and site, we will send this to your personal email account.
Student's must complete all assigned coursework with a minimum success rate of 70%
Compatible Tech Operating Systems:
* Windows 8.1 and newer.
* Mac OSX 10.6 and newer.
* Linux - Chrome OS.
* Chromebook - Chrome OS.
* iOS 7 and newer
* Photon Flash Player (supports Flash)
* Android 4.2 and newer